Group Management lets you limit the access of certain users to select organizations. Only Owners and Super Admins can access Group Management. Please note that you can create as many groups as you would like and that new organizations are not automatically added to existing groups.
How To Set Up Group Management
- Navigate to the Settings menu and click Group Management.
- Click the + New Group to create a new group.
- Select the group on the left side if it has already been created.
- Access Scope is where you specify the organizations managed by the selected group. Clicking the Add Organization button allows you to add organizations to the group.
- Click the Group Manager tab, then click + Add User to add an Admin or Support user to your group.