How can I view my email attachments?
You can view your attachments from the Email View or the Email Attachments dashboard. Our solution lists all your email attachments under a single folder, making browsing and searching easier.
- Click “View” beside the email account where the attachment resides
- Browse the emails or search for the email containing the attachment
- Scroll down the email to find the attachment at the bottom
- Click on it, and it will be downloaded to your computer to the default download location of your browser
- Go to the Email Attachments dashboard
- Search for the attachment(s) using the search bar or browse through the list of attachments
- Download the attachment by using the download button
Who has access to my attachments?
Just like your emails, your attachments are safe. No one has access to your attachments unless you have explicitly given someone rights to the attachment.
How can I delete attachments?
We do not allow users to delete attachments, as emails are meant to be immutable, and the integrity of your backups/archives should always be retained.
How can I search attachments?
- Go to the Email Attachments tab page (left side of the screen in the end user portal)
- Click on the search box and type in the keyword
- You can also filter the attachments based on their file type, just select the file type from the dropdown